Deputy General Manager - 5/5 CQC
Location: Hampstead, (Barnet) London
Salary: £3800.00- £40000.00 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations!!
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
- This home cares for elderly residential care and elderly, along with expert dementia care as well as respite care. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as individuals.
- Recently refurbished with a brand new look!
- This is a great opportunity for nurse with relevant experience to join a forward thinking, passionate company.
- This home received 5/5 on their latest CQC report!
Whether you're monitoring care standards through regular audits, supervising clinical practice, or ensuring we're meeting all regulatory requirements from H&S to learning and development, you'll make sure we're at the head of our field. Above all, you'll be a leader - recruiting and developing an exceptional team, providing them with a clear direction through regular meetings and mentoring, and delivering an impressive L&D programme that keeps everyone at the forefront of new clinical practice. Together, you'll deliver person centered care that's second to none - and ensure your home has a reputation in the area that guarantees it goes from strength to strength.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .