We are seeking a Face to Face experienced Deputy Manager who is able to work for the British Red Cross to assist in the development of a Street Fundraising campaign.
Salary:£12.50/hr 40 hours per week.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing field based Team Leaders (TLs) and Face to Face (F2F) Fundraisers; Recruiting, inducting, training, coaching, developing, team staffing, managing and monitoring performance.
- Working closely with the Individual Giving Manager to achieve and set supporter targets each month as part of an overall committed giving budget plan.
- Managing performance of Fundraisers and TLs and provide daily phone support to TLs, whilst also monitoring performance to target and expenditure.
- Producing weekly rotas.
- Attending sites regularly to ensure high quality standards of F2F practice are maintained in accordance with internal and industry rules and regulations.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel and Outlook)
- Personal fundraising and team leading ability
- Mature and professional perspective
If you have the proven experience, are passionate about the cause and are looking for a new opportunity, please call 0207 - 395 - 1380 to APPLY now!
- Deputy Manager
- Team Leading
- Street Fundraising