Nursing Home Deputy Manager
£33,280 - £33,987 Per Annum (40 Hours Per Week)
An excellent opportunity has become available for an outstanding Nursing professional to join a top UK provider of Nursing Homes as a Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead in Grovesend, Swansea !!!
This exciting role is based at a 50 + bedded nursing home located in the village of Grovesend, between Gorseinon and Pontardulais. The home provides first-class 24-hour nursing care and also offers short-term stays for respite care.
A team of highly-qualified and attentive staff really focuses on the individual needs of residents with a tailored care plan for each person. And their dedication can be seen across the board - in cooking, hospitality and organised activities for residents.
Whether you’re monitoring care standards through regular audits, supervising clinical practice, or ensuring we’re meeting all regulatory requirements from H&S to learning and development, you’ll make sure you are at the head of the field. Above all, you’ll be a leader – recruiting and developing an exceptional team, providing them with a clear direction through regular meetings and mentoring, and delivering an impressive L&D programme that keeps everyone at the forefront of new clinical practice.
Together, you’ll deliver person centered care that’s second to none – and ensure your home has a reputation in the area that guarantees it goes from strength to strength.
The provider is looking for a qualified registered nurse RGN or RMN to lead, plan and manage the delivery of high quality nursing care to its residents. This is a great time to be joining this provider as they pride themselves on offering the best rewards packages in the care sector!
The provider is offering a competitive salary and impressive benefits including an outstanding profit share scheme that is unrivalled!
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Hold a current NMC registration as a registered Nurse.
• Have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance.
• An awareness of clinical policy framework, DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
• Experience of working in an older person setting and producing well developed care plans, leading a clinical team and a track record of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
There is always room for progression when working for this provider as they have over 200 purpose built care homes across the UK!
In return, you’ll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
• Free learning and development
• Profit-share scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
• Rewards points
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses* (Terms do apply)
If this sounds like an opportunity you cannot miss, please do not hesitate to contact James on .
Or you can email James at