Deputy Leisure Manager required for a maternity cover role within, a well known hotel group in Telford. Excellent salary and career progression available alongside a great benefits package, including free leisure club use and discounted hotel rates.
This position would suit an experienced Leisure Manager or an Assistant Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
The Job Role:
As a Deputy Leisure Manager, your role will entail:
- Ensuring smooth and efficient running of the leisure club
- Developing and maintaining memberships
- Creating sale strategies and promoting leisure packages
- Recruitment and training of new staff members
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Carrying out Duty Manager shifts as and when required
- Deputising for the Leisure Manager when required
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within a similar leisure based role
- Be passionate about developing their career
- Have a great attitude and be willing to partake in any training courses necessary
- Must have experience managing teams
- Competitive salary - Up to £20,000 DOE
- Free use of leisure club facilities following successful probation
- Discounted rates at participating hotels
- Additional bonuses
If you are currently a Leisure Manager or Assistant Manager and are looking for your next challenge, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job