Deputy IT Manager Circa £25k Ludlow
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Our Client wholly owns several subsidiary companies to which it provides financial and management services. These subsidiary companies are involved in a variety business activities including: - farming, sand and gravel extraction, food production and retail sales and property management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to join the Company in a supporting role to our (external) IT Consultant.
The role would ideally be suited to someone who is looking to further their career, who has experience in a 1st line support role or better and who is keen to learn, develop and broaden their IT skills.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support to colleagues
- Diagnose and rectify problems
- Maintain and develop software and hardware systems
- Working on ad hoc systems work with our IT Consultant
- Actively review processes and procedures with a view to constantly improve ways of working
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Computing and IT or similar qualifications
- Certification in Microsoft Windows Networking and/or Windows Server; or studying towards gaining one of these
- Strong Windows 10 and Windows 7 skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience in databases or knowledge of a programming language would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of a business
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines with changing priorities and interruptions
- Attention to detail with an investigative mind
- Ability to identify and resolve problems without direct supervision
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'