Deputy Hotel Manager - Jersey - Premier Inn
Offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary of up to £30,000, Competitive benefits, great perks and discounts as well as stand out bonus potential of up to 50% of annual salary.
As Deputy Hotel Manager you’ll play a pivotal part of the management team, taking the business to the next level. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager you’ll lead from the front ensuring the successful daily running of the site. You’ll display a clear passion for leading, motivating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences making us the most loved hotel brand. As Deputy Hotel Manager we’re looking to develop your skills to be the next generation Hotel Managers in Premier Inn.
Ideally, demonstrating management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results. Experience within F&B or food services is desirable. With a visible passion to set a high standard and drive results you’ll:
- Manage the day to day running of the site, empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
- Drive commercial best practice, maximise on revenue opportunities, work with the Hotel Manager to manage controllable costs and labour control.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Support the Hotel Manager in delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- Autonomy over the running of the hotel
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- 33 days annual leave
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Please note: All applicants must have right to work in Jersey, and be a resident for 5 or more years to have the correct entitlement. We will need proof of your right to work before we are able to make an offer of employment to any candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'