Offering more than just an attractive career opportunity, as a market leading company there’s a salary of up to £27,000, Competitive benefits, great perks and discounts as well as stand out bonus potential of up to 50% of annual salary
We’ve changed the way we do things and have created a management structure in Premier Inn. As Deputy Hotel Manager we’re looking to develop your skills to be the next generation Hotel Managers in Premier Inn.
As Deputy Hotel Manager you’ll play a pivotal part of the management team, taking the business to the next level. Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager you’ll lead from the front ensuring the successful daily running of the site. You’ll display a clear passion for leading, motivating and developing High performing, competent and motivated teams ensuring exceptional guest experiences making us the most loved hotel brand.
Ideally, demonstrating management experience from Hospitality, Leisure, Retail or similar background driven by guest service and business results. Experience within F&B or food services is desirable. With a visible passion to set a high standard and drive results you’ll:
- Manage the day to day running of the site, empowering and developing our people to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of your resources and growing talent.
- Drive commercial best practice, maximise on revenue opportunities, work with the Hotel Manager to manage controllable costs and labour control.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Support the Hotel Manager in delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate knowledge of health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a high standard.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, make a name for yourself with an established and growing brand leader and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'