Deputy Home Manager
About The Role
As a Deputy Manager at HC-One, you’ll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us HC-One, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
HC-One’s Moss Park is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Manager to join our day shift team as well as on-call and night shifts as needed by the home. Whether we're providing long or short-term, convalescence, respite or palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Do you fit this role?
Become a key worker and make a difference.
For you, that will mean delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking the right interventions for every resident who needs you. You’ll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Above all, it’s about ensuring our residents are at the core of everything you do.
We’re looking for a Deputy Manager with valid Pin number, knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice. Not to mention a background in person centred care planning within a care home. Beyond that, it’s all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You’ll be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
About The Company
Complimenting your salary, we offer paid NMC PIN renewal and Nursing Times Membership, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'