Hours: full time, 8.00am - 5.00pm
Job profile for the Deputy Home Manager
Time Recruitment are proud to be selecting for a Deputy Home Manager to work in a beautiful traditional nursing home. The role will be to work with a leading care provider that have services across London, Essex, Cambridge, and Milton Keynes area. That provides exceptional care to elderly the vibrant care communities offers first class dementia care, Nursing Care and Residential care. The company is highly regarded family run company that have been established since 1989 with over 31 + years extensive experience they truly look after the team well ensuing, they are supported every step of the way.
Deputy Home Manager Requirements
* Be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the role
* Must have a strong clinician
* Excellent communication skills
* Can verify death
* Supervise the creation of care plans - assessment and discharge
* Competent knowledge on Dementia Nursing Care and Palliative care
* fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
Deputy Home Manager Position Overview
* Will support the registered manager in the daily running of the home
* Complete all clinical governance tasks
* Carry our regular audits
* Deliver regular training to all the care team
* Reduce agency spend
* Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies and reporting
Deputy Home Manager Position Remuneration
* 33 days annual leave
* DBS paid
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Robust induction
* Free parking
For more information on the Deputy Home Manager role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'