This opportunity presents the chance for a strong and experienced Deputy Home Manager to support a well-seasoned Home Manager in the running of a flagship Residential Elderly Care Home based on the outskirts Sudbury.
Available due to candidate relocation, this opening presents unlimited scope for an exceptional Deputy Manager to deliver a truly outstanding level of care to their residents in a x4 times award winning 65 bedded residential care home seen as the Jewel in this companies Crown.
A snapshot of the Residential Deputy Home Manager starting package is:
- £28,000pa - £35,000pa base salary depending on experience - Negotiable
- 40 Hours per week - Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- 10% Pension Contribution & Life Assurance
- Chance to progress into Home Management within 12 - 18 months
This magnificent home is set in stunning landscaped grounds and the facilities on offer are truly exceptional, some of which include a fully fitted Cinema; wellness spa; outdoor terraces and an award winning activities programme that has made this home a real hub of the local Sidcup community.
Criteria for this Residential Deputy Home Manager opportunity:
- NVQ Level 4 in Care of the Elderly or equivalent (or working towards)
- Minimum 3 years deputy management experience in an elderly care setting, not a Team Leader/Senior Carer
- Good longevity & some experience of turnaround and have also worked in a home of 30 beds +.
Responsibilities for this Residential Deputy Home Manager opportunity include:
- Improvement from its latest CQC in 2017 (Requires improvement), requires strength in change management to aide with improvements already underway
- You will take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager and ensure that the company's policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
Naturally being such a key home within the group the successful Deputy Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into home management and regional level appointments.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all of the above criteria please click 'Apply' within the advert and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.
- deputy manager
- team leader
- care manager
- care home manager
- deputy care home manager
- residential home manager
- deputy residential home manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"