Deputy Home Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with a care home provider seeking to recruit a Home Manager in Gravesend.
This home offers a full range of residential, nursing and convalescent care.
It has developed an enviable reputation for delivering excellent care and has a good report from CQC.
- You will provide leadership within the team and lead by example.
- Manage delegated budgets to ensure resources are used to best effect, in line with company policy and procedure.
- Act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity.
- Act as a role model for good care governance practice.
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a programme of training and development.
- Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Nurses, Carers and Team Leaders, in line with Company procedures and standards.
- Work with the Recruitment and Training Manager to ensure the recruitment and retention of staff with a positive value base and person centered approach.
- Where necessary ensure that all disciplinary and grievance procedures are carried out in line with Company policy and statutory requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Care home management experience.
- Valid NMC pin
- Excellent understanding of CQC Standards.
- NVQ level 4 in care or RMA in Health & Social Care.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job