Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary: £18.50ph (£38,480pa) + Paid Breaks + Benefits
Hours: Full time, flexible hours
Are you looking for a step up? Randstad Care is currently seeking a Deputy Manager for a purpose built Nursing Home in Carlisle.
This service offers specialist Dementia Care and Nursing care across three floors, x1 Dementia unit and x2 Elderly and Frail. Each unit is staffed with x1 nurse and x4 carers as well as a senior nurse working across all floors.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Very competitive pay rate and paid breaks
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
- Secured supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks
- Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
- Show commitment to the group and share their ethos of delivering a high standard of person-centred care
- NMC registered and 2 years nursing experience
- Experience in a nursing home is desirable
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying I will be in contact to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you're passionate about delivering high quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don't hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen on or email
This position will be suitable for; Deputy Manager, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Deputy Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Community Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Dementia Nurse
- Staff Nurse Band 5
- Agency Nurse
- Staff Nurse Band 6
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job