Location: Chapel town, Sheffield
Salary: £17.00 per hour (Equivalent to £35,360 per annum)
Hours: 40 days, Clinical & Supernumerary
Time Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Deputy Home Manager on behalf of a reputable care provider located in Chapel town, Sheffield. As the deputy manager you will play an important role to improve the quality of nursing through best practices.
This service accommodates for 49 residents, and look after patients who require palliative care, respite care and residential care. The home has three units 1st floor with 24 beds , 2nd floor 16 beds and a residential unit with 9 beds.
The role will be 3 clinical shifts and one shift with 7 hours allocated Supernumerary time , you will be working alongside the Home Manager who will support you in all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities for the Deputy Home Manager will include:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Benefits for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
* Autonomy within the position
* Paid training and refreshers
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Short shifts
For the Deputy Home Manager post you must be:
* A Registered Nurse with a NMC Pin (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
* Experience in Elderly care or Management
* Experience Nursing for 2 year +
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
If you would like more information on this role or you would like to apple please click APPLY below and Larissa from Time Recruitment will be in touch!
This position is suitable for Deputy Home Manager, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night nurse, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, or Staff Nurse Band 6.