PERMANENT POSITION - 536/1
Deputy Home Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Deputy Home Manager to join their organisation.
If you would like to join an organisation with a commitment to helping young people achieve, then please apply
You will supporting the Home Manager with the day to day running of the home and deputising in the Manager's absence.
Day to day activities included but not limited to:
* Supporting young people in activities and education
* Taking part in statutory meetings
* Ensure Home is kept to good standard in all aspects of house-keeping
To be considered for this exciting Deputy Home Manager role, you will need the following:
* Experience of working in a Residential Childcare setting or working with young people with challenging behaviour is preferrable
* A clean driving license for at least 3 years
* Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare or equivalent
If you are interested in applying to this Deputy Home Manager role, please click apply now below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job