PERMANENT POSITION - 57/9
Deputy Care Manager (RN)
£21.00 Per Hour
Our client is looking for a clinically qualified Deputy Care Manager to join their organisation.
If you would like to be part of an organisation that focuses on improving the lives of elderly service users then please apply.
You will supporting the Home Manager with the day to day running of the home and deputising in the Manager's absence.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Responsibility for the supervision and line-management of nursing and support staff.
* Manage all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements alongside the Home Manager
* Provide the highest level of clinical and personal support and service delivery while promoting independence and choice to the service users.
To be considered for this exciting Deputy Care Manager role, you will need the following experience:
* To be a Registered Nurse, holding a current PIN registration with NMC.
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards
* The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with families, visitors and external care professionals.
If you are interested in applying to this Deputy Care Manager role, please click apply now below.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.