Deputy Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Salary: £37,128 Depending on experience
Hours: Full Time
We are working with one of the UK's most established care providers. An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Home Manager.
Reporting to the Home Manager, the Deputy Home Manager will be responsible for the nursing and care of the Home's residents. The successful candidate will monitor performance of all staff; ensuring standards are maintained and exceeded.
The ideal Deputy Home Manager will have the following skills and experience
* Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* An RGN/RMN qualification.
* A valid NMC pin number. Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
The company offer a very competitive salary package plus some of the additional benefits on offer are:
* Excellent training,
* Development and progression opportunities.
* 5.6 weeks annual leave.
* Cash Plan after one years' service
* Childcare voucher scheme.
* Car through salary sacrifice.
* Pension plan.
* Long service rewards.
* Annual staff recognition. 'Company Care Awards'.
Deputy Home Manager, Salary £37,128 depending on experience RGN/RMN
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send CV to Search (AGY) or call
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "Deputy Manager" OR "Clinical Lead" OR "Alderley Edge" OR "Wilmslow" OR "Cheshire"