Arrow Recruitment is currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager for a Highly Respected care provider situated in Middlesex. This service provides Nursing care for high dependency Residents with a range of conditions such as dementia and physical disabilities.
The position requires 40 hours a week working Mon-Fri on a 9-5 basis.
As the Deputy Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively whilst ensuring the very best quality care.
The Deputy Home Manager will be expected to:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Recruit, train, supervision and appraisal of the team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs.
- Ensure that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy.
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
-Must be RGN or RMN Qualified with active NMC Pin
-Must be able to lead and supervise a team of care staff
-Must have previous supervisory/management experience
-You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
INTERESTED? ~ Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
R- Deputy Manager, Clinical Manager, Lead Nurse, Care Manager, Matron, Sister, Nurse Manager, Clinical Lead, Ward Manager
- Management Skills
- Registered Nurses
- Nursing Homes