Deputy Home Manager (Learning disabilities) , is required for a well presented care home in Kings Lynn.
This job as a Deputy Manager is for an individual who is a true professional and has person centred care at the heart of everything they do.
Working in a care home with residents who have learning disabilities and display challenging behaviour. The organisation is looking an experienced deputy to support the registered manager in the running of the home.
Managing the care of the residents as well as looking after the staff teams.
As a Deputy Manager, you will also be required to have: -
- Team Leading/Deputy experience
- Being a registered nurse is preferable
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Have excellent communications skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working to budgets
- Previous experience of developing person centred support services
- Good IT skills
In addition to the deputy home manager job description the key requirements for this role are:-
- Practical experience of implementing and ensuring a person centred care approach to the people who live in the companies homes is maintained.
- Strong people management skills and experience with the ability to build a positive working environment and a cohesive team involving all employees of the home (essential).
- The company is looking for someone who is solution focused, who can set realistic and achievable goals for themselves and others (essential).
Should this be a position of interest, please forward your CV to as soon as possible. Please contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment SE.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'