Our client specialises in providing care to young people with autism and learning disabilities and is presently looking to appoint a Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The role in question is based within a 5-7 bed unit in Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames and is an immediate start dependent on notice periods.
- Deputy Manager- residential home for young people with autism and learning disabilities
- Permanent contract, immediate start
- £26,000 per annum
- Surbiton, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People's Workforce Diploma with a Social Care pathway-essential
- Experience working with children or young adults with autism and multiple learning disabilities, who may display challenging behaviour-essential
- Minimum 2 years or more of experience working as a Senior/Team leader in residential care and 4 years of working in a support environment-essential
- Partly funded qualifications on offer
- Excellent opportunity for progression within the company
- Full access to 100s of savings and offers available to staff including through the company benefit scheme ( ½ price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card.)
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded DBS
This is an excellent opportunity to become a deputy manager of an Ofsted "Outstanding" home which provides care for children with autism and learning disabilities.
The job is full time and will consist of 40 hours per week on a shift basis. This includes working some weekend's duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people they support and all homes operate with a high staff to young person ratio.
To apply, please submit your CV to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.