We are looking for a Deputy Healthcare Manager for an award winning healthcare provider specialising in elderly residential care. This healthcare group are expanding so this is a great opportunity to be part of that.
The Deputy Healthcare Manager will play a full part in the provision of the highest possible standards of care and service to all of the residents. To take overall responsibility for managing the Home in the absence of the Registered Manager.
• Clinically qualified with a valid NMC PIN number (desirable)
• Management experience in the industry (min 2 years)
• NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
• You will be expected to provide on-call and emergency cover in a pattern to be agreed with the Registered Manager.
• Ensure the home is offering a person-centred care to all residents.
• To assist residents with those activities which they would usually perform.
• Organise the implementation of the planned programme of care as set out in the individual care plans.
• Communicate with the residents as well as their family and friends.
• Be responsible for the safe administration and safekeeping of drugs and treatments as prescribed and in accordance with the CQC and NMC guidelines.
• Conduct pre-admission assessments as directed by the Registered Manager.
• Organise nursing time and use of equipment in order to maximise potential of both.
• Practice within the scope of professional practice NMC document.
• Be aware of and achieve CQC Essential Standards.
• Follow and promote all relevant codes of conduct (GSCC, NMC).
Competitive Salary, Payment of your NMC fees , Support for Long Term Sick Discounts at Major High Street Retailers. Industry recognised training. Progression Opportunities, Food included.
Please send us your CV we would love to hear from you.
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job