We are starting the process to recruit a Deputy Head Teacher or Assistant Head Teacher for September for this good SEMH School in Staffordshire. Interviews will be held by Hinterview in the first instance with us and our client School.
I love working with this School and it is always encouraging to see the progress the children and young adults make with the exceptional support they are given throughout their journey.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
Ideally you will be:-
- Qualified Teacher Core Subject
- Currently working in or aspiring to working as a Deputy Head Teacher
- Used to working with a wide range of stake holders
- Happy to take on curriculum responsibility
- Full conversant with Safeguarding Policies
- Happy to lead from the front
- Have experience working closely with teaching and support staff
- Available to work closely with parents and third parties on the outcomes for the children you support
- Used to going the extra mile to make School a great place for staff and children alike
In return you will enjoy:-
- Exceptional support from an exceptional Head Teacher
- The opportunity to work with some awesome children and young adults
- Access to resources to reward progress
- Support from us in terms of ongoing "free stuff" for the School
- Plenty of CPD and a real encouragement round personal development and learning
For more information please contact Marie Quarterman, I would love to hear from you.
During the next few weeks we will be conducting initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply via the link below
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'