We are seeking an outstanding Deputy Head Teacher, with a passion for providing children and young people with special needs with the best possible education, to join the school’s senior leadership team.
The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring the offer and delivery of an innovative and ASD appropriate curriculum, working closely with the full education team to provide the highest possible standards of teaching and learning.
The role is mainly non-classroom based, although your responsibilities may include some teaching. This post is suitable for candidates who have proven leadership experience, either at Middle Leadership or SLT level, who are excited by innovative practice and want to make a difference to the lives of all pupils in our school.
• Be an outstanding practitioner, with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
• Be resourceful, innovative and able to embrace change
• Be able to accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
• Have a passion for children and young people’s learning and development at all levels
•Provide a relentless focus on enabling all learners to raise their achievement within our learning community and beyond.
•Maintain and develop the excellent existing relationships within the school and its wider community and stakeholders.
•Have the capacity to rise to the challenge of monitoring and evaluating all aspects of school life.
• Use outstanding pedagogy and inspirational leadership to drive up results, to ensure our pupils have every possible chance of success in life.
• Help build, communicate and implement a shared vision which expresses core values and moral purpose to support the school in attaining excellence in all it does.
Have a visible and respected presence across the school.
• Have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
• Have the ability to plan strategically.
• Be receptive to change and have the ability to work under pressure.
• Be flexible, collaborative and resilient.
• Be able to work well as part of a welcoming, hard-working and committed team.
Have strong communication skills and an eagerness to engage actively with pupils and parents in the school community.
Undertake line management responsibilities for teaching staff.
• Have some experience of leading successful whole school initiatives.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
At Reed we want to ensure that you find the job that is the perfect fit for you. Our consultants are understanding, flexible and incredibly knowledgeable in their fields and are there to assist you in successfully moulding your teaching career.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, and believe that you would be interested in continuing your teaching career in this school then please apply by sending you’re most up to date CV to Dannielle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0208 237 6401.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job