Basic to £50,000
OTE: £80,000 (uncapped)
Extensive benefits package
Our client is an award winning protection intermediary working within the non-advice B2C market. As part of their continued growth they are seeking to appoint a deputy to the head of sales.
This is a key appointment and the client is seeking a high performing, hands on manager who has experience in managing managers and delivering results through others.
- Supporting the head of sales in the day to day management of the sales managers.
- Setting and achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality in line with the company’s overall plan
- Leading from the front, demonstrating what good looks like, developing managers skills to ensure they are both confident and competent in all aspects of managing and developing their sales people.
- Contributing and creating a sense of urgency within the sale team by building an energetic and engaging sales floor and culture.
- Able to contribute to the strategic planning of the business and deputise for the head of sales when required.
Skills and Experience
- You will have a minimum of 2 years 2nd line (managing managers) experience within a B2C financial regulated financial services based outbound call centre role.
- A proven track record in delivering results through others
- Experience in people development through a hands on approach within a similar environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness, Inc. TCF and FCA guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of performance management and sales management techniques
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast paced growing business, the aim of the business is to continue to expand and it needs exceptional people to enable it to do this. If you believe you have the experience and track record we are seeking please send an up to date CV to us today together with details of your salary expectations and any notice period.
It is Birchfield Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Call Centre
- Financial Services
- Sales Management
- 2nd Line
- regulated sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job