With new strategies being rolled out, this is an exciting time and will offer challenges that could develop your career and enhance your skillset.
You will support all areas of the Reporting & Financial Planning team’s activity including monthly reporting and regulatory returns.
Working with other areas of Finance you will be expected to develop an understanding of how the university’s finances are structured.
The role offers the opportunity to make an impact in these key areas:
• Making quality improvements to systems and processes to enable budget holders to own and understand their financial performance.
• Ensuring that the wider college finances are soundly managed.
• Facilitating the university’s strategy against a background of radical change in the higher education funding environment.
This role is aimed at a qualified accountant and you’ll be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent know of reporting, systems and process improvements.
• Knowledge if research grant accounting and the Higher Education sector.
• Experience in financial regulatory returns such as HESA and OFS.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A desire to identify areas of poor practice and taking the initiative in addressing them.
• An ability to prioritise and balance tasks when under pressure.
• Exceptional communication skills.
Experience in using Agresso (and ideally TM1) would be a distinct advantage
For more information, please contact Dave Poulter on 020 7220 4742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'