Deputy Head of Planned Care
£33,000 per annum
37 Hours (flexible to the needs of the service & post holder)
Our client's organisational culture is very important to them, the post holder must be able to demonstrate behaviours in line with their values; Fun, Awesome, Brave, Go-getting, Oomph and Humble
The services included in the Planned Care team are a broad range of Diagnostics, Cardiac services and general medical services. The post-holder will take responsibility for the day to day operational service delivery and assurance of the team’s performance.
This role will manage a team of clinical and administrative staff and will work closely with the Head of Planned Care to develop and expand the service.
Developing partnerships and managing stakeholder expectations aligned with contractual management will be key to this role.
**Full job description on application
The ideal candidate for the Deputy Head of Planned Care role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of leading a service or of being in a management role
- Experience of complaints management.
- Awareness and understanding of managing a budget
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- CQC- understanding and awareness of the inspection process
- Information Governance – understanding and awareness
- Contract management experience
- Service development experience
- 5 GCSE’s A* - C including English Language or equivalent qualifications
- Operational management skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate our values
- Management in a healthcare environment
- Previous experience as CQC Registered Manager
- Change management experience
- Experience of working with clinical IT systems; EMIS and System One
- Experience of leading projects
- GP Practice experience
- Understanding of GMS Contract delivery
- Project management
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Car Driver
If you feel you are suitable for the Deputy Head of Planned Care role, please apply now!
Deputy Head of Planned Care, Head of Care, Care Manager