Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Deputy Head of HR for a Government Executive Agency.
The role is temporary for 12 months and based in Swindon. The day rate being offered is £278.69 PAYE/£350 Umbrella - this position has been deemed inside of IR35.
- Support staff in achieving their people objectives through strategic guidance and advice
- Develop, in consultation, and support a strategy for achieving an appropriate culture for the organisation that aligns to strategic and delivery plans
- Develop, deliver and manage compliance to ensure mitigation of risk, specifically relating to health & safety compliance and conflict resolution
- Responsible for all budgets within HR
- Manage harmonised terms and conditions of employment and HR policy framework
- Relationship management with 3rd party service providers
- Guide and advise on civil service and public sector HR agendas and major projects
- Experience of managing a team of at least 10 employees, including managing managers and specialists
- Experience as a Business Partner or Head of HR
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job