Deputy Head of Financial Crime Director Level
DMLRO, Deputy Head of Financial Crime, AML, Financial Crime, Sanctions, London
Your new company
A leading investment bank with an established global presence, and a recognised commitment to being one of the country's top employers is seeking to expand its Financial Crime Compliance team in London.
Your new role
As the Deputy Head of Financial Crime (Director level), you will play a key role within the Financial Crime team supporting the Head of Financial Crime in developing a comprehensive Financial Crime framework and act as senior advisor on Financial Crime related risks. Further responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Financial Crime during implementation of an effective financial crime framework (AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud) across the whole organisation.
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Financial Crime, assisting with the drafting of the annual MLRO report, policies and financial crime procedures.
- Providing extensive financial crime advice and handling regulatory enquiries/preparing for audits.
- Provide training and oversight to junior staff.
What you'll need to succeed
Over 7 years within financial crime and a strong knowledge surrounding Financial Crime regulatory and legislative obligations within the UK is essential, with experience advising on AML risk issues also vital. Furthermore, a sanctions background is advantageous with consultancy experience preferred. The successful candidate would have held a senior position within a financial institution, having had experience in developing and mentoring staff as well as strong communication skills and someone who is proactive in their workflow.
What you'll get in return
At a director level position, a salary paying up to £130,000 per annum. You will also be entitled to a competitive bonus and wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. Additionally, you will have the chance to join a fast-growing financial crime team and one of the country's top employers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Deputy Head of Financial Crime
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'