A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Deputy General Manager and Clinical Lead in a beautiful four star nursing home located in Warrington. You will be expected to work 42 hours per week with an outstanding salary of £35,227 annually. The nursing home strives for high standards at all times, delivering high quality care within a welcoming and homely environment. The role is suited for a strong experienced nurse looking to progress on to their next challenge.
You will be working alongside the general manager while helping develop and manage the health of the residents. The role will require you to make sure the operations run like clockwork as you will be playing a key role in the development of your team.
You will be required to have:
- Registration with the NMC either as a general or mental health nurse
- Evidence of professional development alongside a teaching and mentor or supervisor qualification
- Experience working with older adults
- Can do attitude
- A passion to deliver better care
- Leadership style
Alongside a competitive annual salary, you will also receive:
- Golden Hello payment of up to £2000*
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 Visa application fee for eligible nurses*
To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity, apply today email or call .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Deputy Manager/Senior Staff Nurse/Home Manager