Deputy General Manager – Fantastic Hotel
£28k - £30k
We are looking for an excellent candidate to be an all-round support to the GM of a fantastic North Wales hotel.
As DGM you will oversee all areas, yet you will have a key focus on the F&B and Events sector. We are looking for a candidate who is able to deliver a high quality service, manage and direct a large team and manage high volume.
• To be a strong support to the GM and ability to manager and direct a large team
* To have a key focus on the F&B and events sector with the ability to deal with high volume and high quality
• Recruit, train, lead and motivate all areas of a large team and have the ability to develop your team to provide an exceptional quality and friendly service in a relaxed professional environment
• Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
• Financially astute, confident with GPs, stock controls and cost controls
• Experience of managing functions, events and weddings
• You must have a strong background in F&B Management, and you may be a current F&B Manager looking for a step up to DGM, or a DGM looking for an exciting new challenge,
* You will be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate a large team
* Have high standards of service and guest satisfaction
• A real passion for training, ensuring the team deliver a professional and high quality service.
• Have strong financial understanding including profitability, GPs, stock and cost controls
• Ability to recruit and develop a strong team that show passion and commitment.
• You will have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with guests.
* Be able to show initiative, autonomy, leadership skills and have a real passion for your role
* Ability to bring fresh ideas to drive sales and develop your team.
* Have a great energy, enthusiasm and team ethos
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company.
SALARY: Up to £30,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy