Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager – Fantastic Hotel
£28k - £30k
We are looking for an excellent candidate to be an all-round support to the GM of a fantastic North Wales hotel.
As DGM you will oversee all areas, yet you will have a key focus on the F&B and Events sector. We are looking for a candidate who is able to deliver a high quality service, manage and direct a large team and manage high volume.
• To be a strong support to the GM and ability to manager and direct a large team
* To have a key focus on the F&B and events sector with the ability to deal with high volume and high quality
• Recruit, train, lead and motivate all areas of a large team and have the ability to develop your team to provide an exceptional quality and friendly service in a relaxed professional environment
• Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
• Financially astute, confident with GPs, stock controls and cost controls
• Experience of managing functions, events and weddings
• You must have a strong background in F&B Management, and you may be a current F&B Manager looking for a step up to DGM, or a DGM looking for an exciting new challenge,
* You will be a strong leader who is able to manage and motivate a large team
* Have high standards of service and guest satisfaction
• A real passion for training, ensuring the team deliver a professional and high quality service.
• Have strong financial understanding including profitability, GPs, stock and cost controls
• Ability to recruit and develop a strong team that show passion and commitment.
• You will have exceptional customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with guests.
* Be able to show initiative, autonomy, leadership skills and have a real passion for your role
* Ability to bring fresh ideas to drive sales and develop your team.
* Have a great energy, enthusiasm and team ethos
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company.
SALARY: Up to £30,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"