Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a business focussed Deputy General for our brilliant Manor Park Holiday Park based in Norfolk.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to assist in overseeing all on-Park departments with a responsibility of supervising 9 Heads of Departments, as well 20 established team members and up to 40 seasonal staff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To be directly accountable for the efficient and profitable operation of all areas of the park at all times.
- Overseeing and being responsible for the park service functions at both Parks to include, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Reception, and Security looking for constant ways to improve each function to ensure efficiency and an amazing customer experience
- Ensuring, with the relevant teams, that the offering is managed to the highest possible standard.
- Ensuring all Customer Complaints (Owners & Holiday Makers) are dealt with swiftly to a satisfactory outcome for both the business and customer.
- In conjunction with the General Manager effectively manage and lead the development of our people, ensuring full utilization of PI Reviews and where appropriate personal development plans.
- Provide detailed and timely information, as required by other company personnel and ensure distribution of information and data to relevant people, generating appropriate action plans where appropriate.
- Communicate the vision and budgetary requirements of the company to our people and provide feedback on park and company performance.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Have proven experience of leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Have strong business acumen.
- Hold a strong understanding of the Park Services Function on a Holiday Park.
- Have previous experience working within the Leisure industry.
If this sounds like you and you have the Parkdean Resorts potential then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job