I’m looking for an ambitious Deputy General Manager or Senior Assistant Manager for this Village Pub which is in an old coaching house, it’s full of character. The pub is part of a growing and successful group with over 60 sites across the country but each one has its own unique style and character. The restaurant serves great British food with international influences using the best ingredients, prepared and presented in a modern but unpretentious way and the bar has an extensive selection of spirits, wines and local beers. This is an opportunity to make your mark as you will be involved in all aspects of the business including planning and organising events, supplier liaison and local marketing and promotion.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an enthusiastic interest in food, wine, spirits and beers and be keen to learn more
- Be confident to lead the team and be able to act on initiative and take decisions
- Have hospitality in their bones and possess excellent customer skills
- Be innovative and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have gained experience in a similar busy fresh food environment
- Be hands on, lead from the front and be a positive and inspire leader
- Most importantly, have a sense of humour
In return, the company is offering a very competitive salary package, a 48 hour contract and excellent benefits. The company also offer superb training, development and career opportunities.
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful
- Team Management
- Bar Management
- Restaurant Management
- Fresh Produce
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job