A leading international private banking group requires a Deputy General Counsel to join their team based in London. The role will provide support in all legal-related matters inline with regulatory compliance, risk and investment.
Day to day role and responsibilities
- Directing in relation compliance with relevant data protection laws;
- Oversee the daily administration of all legal matters and provide legal advice to support commercial objectives;
- Support in legal matters relating to complains and leading Compliance as required;
- Liaise with external advisors;
- Implement effective risk management techniques;
Skills and Attributes Required
- 6 years PQE;
- England and Wales Qualified;
- Experience of the financial services regulatory environment;
- Sound knowledge of Industry and market awareness;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'