We are looking for a Deputy Front of House Manager to join a lovely restaurant in the Huntingdon Area. Your role specifically will be related to the Steak house.
You will be required to work 5 days out of 7, 40.00 hours per week, alternate weekends.
The ideal candidate would have a solid background in service including supervisory + management experience. They have an excellent career path and plenty of opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
- Setting up the restaurant
- Taking orders + liaising with the kitchen
- Delegating to small team
- Ensure all procedures are followed
- Ensure standards to kept to a high
- General supervision of the steak house
What they can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Discount Scheme
- Paid lunch
- Excellent Training and Career Progression options across a range of brands and businesses
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant: 1 year
- Supervisor/ Management: 1 year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job