Urgent Deputy Finance Business Partner
Term- Temp contract Full time 37.5 hours per week
Duration- 1 to 3 months with possible extension
Shift pattern- Monday to Friday
Rate- £20-£23 per hour, depending on candidate experience and payment method
- Provide financial and performance support for the identified services within each Clinical Directorate, ensuring effective use of financial resources in pursuit of agreed Directorate and Corporate goals.
- Take responsibility for providing comprehensive financial management and support Budget Holders within the Directorate, providing a full range of advice to the Clinical Leads, Service Managers, Heads of Nursing and other Managers on Directorate, Specialty and Cost Centre budgets.
- Contribute specialist technical accounting and business knowledge, strong analytical skills, and effectively communicate complex finance issues to non-finance people.
- Constructively and positively challenge all aspects of Directorate performance.
- To be accountable to the Finance Business Partner for the Directorate’s adherence to statutory accounting requirements, DH and NHSI accounting standards and Trust policies for internal control, corporate governance and reporting requirements
- AAT qualified or as a minimum actively studying for a CCAB qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the NHS finance environment, including NHS Improvement’s financial requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of financial reporting skills and techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic and operational planning, budgeting, contracting and performance monitoring
- NHS experience essential
- Broad finance department experience and understanding
- Experience of operating at a senior level in a hospital finance environment
- A record of achievement in managing and improving NHS financial management services
Only candidates with previous experienced will be considered for these particular roles.
Please contact us ASAP if you are available for immediate consideration on
Day Webster Admin & Clerical Team