Deputy F&B Manager Oxfordshire Live in
Deputy F&B Manager Oxfordshire- 4*, 1AA Rosette (Live in)
We are looking for a passionate Deputy F&B Manager for a fantastic Cotswold House Hotel based based in the market town of Burford in Oxfordshire. Part of an amazing group, this property is very popular with weddings & functions and also boasts 1AA Rosette in their brasserie. We are looking for a Deputy F&B manager that has a passion for F&B and customer service, who can also bring with them some product knowledge.
Our ideal candidate for the Food & Beverage Assistant Manager role will have:
- Previous experience in similar role & environment
- Strong floor based experience of weddings & events
- Excellent motivational and engagement skills
- Ambition - and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their greatest asset
- Strong communication and English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Immaculate personal presentation
Some of the responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Assistant Manager are:
- Food & Beverage operations of wedding & events
- Duty Management
- Provide support to the Deputy General Manager & Assistant Manager
- Assist with the coordination of the Restaurant departments
- Customer Relations
Duty Manager training will be provided as at times you may be fully responsible for the hotel.
Live-in accommodation is available if required
Salary range is £21-£23K + tips of around £2500 per annum.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'