Deputy Estates Director DED001
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Reporting to the Estates Technical Director and Chief Engineer provide the Estates and HSE strategic framework to the business providing the support, guidance, direction and assurance to the operational terms.
* Undertake line management responsibilities for the team and act as Estates Technical Director and Chief Engineer's Deputy.
* Own the HSE strategic agenda in driving a cultural shift in behavioural safety and performance.
* Ensure that all legislative and contractual requirements for energy, maintenance and HSE are met.
* Lead the key ADSL interfaces with key stakeholders in relation to estate matters.
* Ensure the estate is technically compliant.
* Deliver innovation to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
* Own and ensure the adoption of safe working practices during the maintenance, repair and refurbish of the estate including Temporary Works and high-risk activities.
Experience & Skills Required:
* An industry recognised professional qualification in either management/engineering/ facilities management or building services.
* An industry recognised HS qualification - minimum NEBOSH.
* Proven experience in leading multi-disciplined teams.
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV