Deputy Domiciliary Manager
My client is looking for a Deputy Manager to join their domiciliary service based in Wolverhampton. Salary up to £24K.
Our client provides domiciliary and complex care services across Wolverhampton. The Deputy will be responsible for looking after the domiciliary hours only, currently around 1500 hours. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, strong Care Coordinator who is looking for more of a Deputy role.
This role will see the successful candidate completing a 360-degree role, you will support with rotas, assessments, staff supervision and spot checks. You will deputise for the Registered Manager who oversees all aspects of the business.
Moving forward, the company have ambitious growth plans, therefore plenty of career progression opportunities within the next 12 to 24 months.
As the Deputy Manager you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regard to days, times and duration of visits.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
- Participate in on-call duties
To be considered for the Deputy Manager role, you will need;
- Previous domiciliary care experience - Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor for minimum 3 years
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 3 in Health & Social Care Adults
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'