Band 9, Deputy Director of Nursing, Nursing
6 months temp full time Band 9 Deputy Director of Nursing needed to start as soon as possible, based within Essex
You must hold a current driving licence and have the ability to travel across sites and trust boundaries to attend meetings.
Some key points:
- To have responsibility for the lead in implementation of areas of strategic development focusing on key area including the Trust's strategy for nursing and midwifery.
- To be the trust's designated Director of Infection, Prevention & Control and have the executive authority and responsibility for ensuring the implementation of strategies to prevent avoidable healthcare associated infections at all levels in the organisation
- To deputise for the Executive Nurse including attendance at Executive Operational Team and Board of Directors meetings.
To be successful in this position:
- Registered Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Educated to MSc degree with post registration qualification
- Advanced specialist knowledge in economic, commercial, financial and organisational complexities of the NHS, Local Governments and Social Care
- Significant Senior Clinical Leadership/Management experience
- Ability to challenge clinical decisions
- Able to analyse research and national policies interpreting its appropriateness to the organisation
- Manage own workload and make informed decisions in the absence of required information working to tight & changing timescales
To receive the complete job description, please apply for the position or call me and we can discuss further
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- deputy director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'