3 Month assignment starting first week of March
Band 8C between £44 - £46 per hour (Inside IR35)
Skype / Online interviews due to take place within the next week
I am partnering with a large Acute NHS Trust in the South West who is looking for support of a Senior Operational lead for a 3 month initial assignment, which could potentially extend. This is an excited opportunity for someone who has the ability and drive to develop improvements and structure within a diverse directorate.
Your duties as Deputy Director of Urgent Care and Specialist Services:
- Work with line management to put a clear plan of action in place to deliver against the targets of the division
- Support with delivery against multiple service offerings, such as, Urgent Care, Mental Health and Minor Illness
- Work closely with the Clinical Directors to deliver the effective integrated clinical, operation and financial performance of the Division
- Professional develop the current substantive Operational team
- Experience needed as Deputy Director of Urgent Care and Specialist Services:
- Senior operational lead with a background delivering against multi-specialised service
- Must be a self starter and understand the landscape of the business and conflicting needs across partners
- You will need to be an individual who is resilient, confident and innovative in your approach to problem solving
- You will need excellent people and leadership skills and the ability to work with and influence at every level
- Reliable and driven to organisational change
- Available references for most recent 2 year's roles.
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'