Deputy Day Surgery & Endoscopy Manager
Title: Deputy Day Surgery & Endoscopy Manager
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000
Would you like to work in the first private surgical hospital to receive an OUTSTANDING CQC report?
My client, a leading provider of private healthcare across the UK are undertaking a massive expansion across all areas of their treatment centre in Plymouth (RELOCATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE). As a result, they are currently looking for looking Deputy Day Surgery & Endoscopy Manager.
This centre provides a range of services including Day case and inpatient surgery specialities including major and minor orthopaedics, ears nose and throat, and general surgery and is in the top 3% off surgical hospitals in the UK!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the experience to deliver high quality, patient focused care.
Role / Responsibilities
- Act as Clinical Lead for all Registered Nurses on the ward, supporting & working with the Day Surgery and Endoscopy Manager
- Collaborate with the Day Surgery & Endoscopy Manager to ensure staff are assessed and competent
- Managing the ward to ensure co-ordination and delivery of all work activities within area of responsibility
- Undertaking competency assessment of junior/support staff
skills / experience
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
- Nurse management experience
- Extensive demonstrable post-registration surgical experience in a variety of surgical specialities
- Immediate Life support (ILS)
- A qualification in teaching and assessment
In return you will receive fantastic ongoing development and training opportunities along with a substantial benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role please apply with your most up to date CV or call steve on 0 1 6 1 6 9 4 7 6 9 6
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'