A leading international law firm is recruiting for a Deputy Compliance Manager.
The role involves
- Day-to-day management and supervision of Registration Desk team members, and their work, in London, Hong Kong and Stockholm and Germany, including supervising the training of new team members and system enhancements.
- Continue to deal with Conflicts, AML, Sanctions queries linked to the client and matter inception process, including guiding the team on more complex or sensitive issues.
- Approval of holidays, monitoring sick leave, one to one catch ups, rotas for overtime and ensure appropriate level of support is provided at all times.
- Dealing with team members' half-year and annual appraisals under guidance of the Compliance Manager, and providing guidance and support to members of the team.
- Measuring and reporting service and productivity levels for the work of the team.
If you are an excellent team player with strong management skills and are interested in the role please apply now.