Deputy Company Secretary
6 Month Contract
£ - Competitive
Deputy Company Secretary required for required for an initial 6-month contract for our large Blue Chip client based in central London.
• Provision of full secretariat service to an FCA regulated subsidiary board, its Committees and executive Committee (agenda planning, running and minuting meetings, follow-up from meetings, advising stakeholders on governance issues, director on-boarding, induction and training)
• Leading and running projects within the Company Secretariat
• Supporting the Head of Secretariat in the provision of the wider Company Secretariat function.
• You are an ICSA qualified company secretary
• You have experience of providing the secretariat to an FCA regulated entity
• You ideally come from a background in financial service
• You are comfortable at C-level/board meetings
If you have the above skills and experience, click apply now for immediate consideration. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Financial Services
- Board Level
- Company Secretary
- FCA Regulated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job