Deputy Club Manager Sales - Lincoln Southwest
Sports Direct Fitness is the leisure division of Sports Direct the UK’s number one sports retailer.
Welcome to our world...
Sports Direct Fitness are the newest business venture of the international retail giant Sports Direct and we are taking the fitness world by storm.
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Deputy Club Manager to help take us to the next level. If you have a “reach for the stars” attitude and go above and beyond then take a look at our careers…. They are out of this world!
As a Sports Direct Fitness employee you will be joining us at this fantastic growth and development time and you will see this business go from strength to strength and along with it your career.
The DCM is responsible for the successful management of all aspects of the club while Duty Manager on shift and to be the face of the club with Members. They have a good understanding of all aspects of club management but have a primary focus on delivering against all revenue targets. They Live the Sports Direct Fitness values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment for all staff and Club Members.
As a member of our team YOU Need To...
- With confidence and a real desire to communicate with club members and deal with queries and complaints in a calm and professional manner. Take ownership of issues and attempt to resolve as much as possible locally.
- With integrity, resilience and drive to lead and motivate the team to success and through more challenging times.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and a passion for fitness.
- As a role model, demonstrating a passion for standards and cleanliness. Be willing to roll up sleeves when needed.
- As an advocate of the brand, by compliance with policies, procedures and, brand standards
- As part of the team, and be willing to work at peak times including evenings, weekends and all club operational hours.
- With great intentions. Knows how, is able, and makes time to bring fun in to the club and team creating a productive, dynamic and vibrant environment.
- As a sales manager, understand the sales process, take accountability for sales targets and deliver against personal sales targets. Support the GM with induction and training of the Membership Advisors
- As a role model showing productivity in a pressurised environment, driving yourself and the team to achieve targets daily.
- Delivering member growth year on year through sales processes and activity, whilst ensuring a positive contribution is made to P& L reports by way of managing membership yield and joining fees.
- Provide sales training and development to the team as required.
- Evaluate the market monthly through competitor analysis. Know how to sell the strengths of your business.
- Manage and oversee the prospecting database system including all on-going training.
- Plan to achieve quarterly set targets through mapping external and internal outreach.
- Monitoring sales performance of the team to meet with company KPI’s.
- Effectively manage execute and evaluate all sales promotions delivered by Head office.
- Drive passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club at all times.
- Ensure Brand standards are in place to meet company and member expectations.
- Leading by example.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"