Jobsecure are currently looking for a deputy manager to support the registered manager for a children residential home in Telford.
The required manager must have one of the following qualifications.
• NVQ Care Level 3
• NVQ Caring for Children and Young People Level 3
• Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People
• Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce: Social Care Pathway
• Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
• Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care -Children and Young People for Wales and NI.
The suitable candidate will need at least 2 years’ experience working within residential child care.
There is a salary range of £21,422 - £30,992 per annum (this depends on the experience whether the successful manager holds an additional level 5 qualification or the therapeutic childcare degree).
The role is on a "dual" basis which consists of 245.5 hours per month includes 4 forty eight hour shifts (8 sleep-ins) and 53.5 office hours.
Drivers License is essential, due to location.
For more information please apply and a member of a our team will be in touch.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job