Job Paths 4 U is seeking a highly-skilled, motivated and experienced Children’s Home Deputy Manager in the Canterbury area of Kent.
As the Deputy Manager you will support the aims and objectives of the setting and assist the Manager in the organisation of a high quality establishment for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The home is decorated to a high standard, close to local amenities with each young person having their own bedroom and are encouraged to make their space special to them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who are going through a period of growth and development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb childcare provider at a management level as a Deputy Children's Home Manager in Canterbury.
Deputy Children’s Home Manager Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Provide reflective supervision to senior residential staff and residential workers
- Assist with the development and implementation of systems to monitor and record progress of young people
- Be responsible for the Health and Safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children and ensuring staff compliance and awareness
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Ensure confidentiality of information received
- Assist with staff development and training
- Liaise with persons with PR, Local Authorities and other professionals
- Attend weekly staff meetings and training sessions outside working hours
- Deputise for the manager in their absence
- Actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace
- Provide out of hours on call support for the company on a rota basis
Deputy Manager Requirements are:
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in a children’s residential home, preferably in a supervisory role
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Experience in supporting young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- A good understanding of Ofsted regulations
Benefits of this role include:
- £1,000 welcome bonus!
- 28 days Holiday with additional holiday for loyalty to the company
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage with enrolment onto the Updating Service at the cost of the employer
- Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress within an expanding company and be part of an effective and supportive team
- Use of Perkbox
- Access to salary sacrifice schemes such as; Cycle to work scheme and Workplace nursery scheme
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000
Contact: Vio at Job Paths 4 U
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Young People
- Senior Residential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'