We are recruiting a Deputy Children’s Home Manager living close to the Wimbledon / New Malden area of South West London. This job is commutable from New Malden (11 mins), Wimbledon (21 mins), West Barnes (12 mins), Morden Park (9 mins), Surbiton (5 mins), Raynes Park (13 mins), Tolworth (7 mins).
This is an Ofsted outstanding, residential service for children with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours. They have a fantastic reputation, with a vision to deliver high quality, person centred care, achieving positive outcomes and achievement for the children and young adults they support.
- £26,000 per annum, plus bonus, Full Time
- 40 Hours per week on a shift basis, to include some weekends.
We are looking for an inspirational leader who can inspire and motivate our team. This is a truly rewarding job where you can make a positive difference to a child’s life but not only that you can play an instrumental part in that child’s future and developing the staff team. You will also support the Registered Manager in the day to day management of the home.
What experience will you need?
- Applications will be considered from Senior Support Workers/Practitioners looking to progress.
- Experience managing a children’s learning disabilities service.
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership & Management ideally/be willing to work towards.
- Children & Young Peoples Workforce or Residential Childcare level 3 is desirable.
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards.
- A full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle is also desirable.
You may be a Senior Support Worker/Practitioner looking to progress, however, this is just the start of your career. You are our greatest asset, so a career with us will always include fantastic training and support and career development… you could be a Manager in the future!
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job