Are you an ambitious individual looking for a Deputy Children’s Home Manager role in the Wrexham area of North Wales?
Do you want to lead by example and ensure the child you support has only the best care within a structured and friendly atmosphere?
Who am I joining?
A family run organisation and provider of therapeutic residential support for children and young people with complex needs. They offer structured and personalised support, including 1 to 1 support and group sessions, within a safe and homely atmosphere. The home is a great place to work, where you will be joining a dedicated and passionate team, who love where they work and what they do!
What are the benefits?
You will have massive potential to progress within this organisation, with a number of homes across Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire. If you have the ambition, they will give you the opportunity! You will also gain a salary of £22k - £26k per annum + £28 per sleep in.
As Deputy Children’s Home Manager, you will be an excellent role model to your team. Your duties will include:
- Monitoring performance of staff, through supervisions and appraisals.
- Liaising with families and external agencies to represent the young person.
- Inspiring and leading staff to deliver quality outcomes.
- Ensuring a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- Promoting equality, acknowledging young people’s differences and uphold their rights.
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home.
- Enabling young people to have access to home visits and appointments etc.
What experience do I need to be your Deputy Children’s Home Manager?
You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Caring for Children & Young People, or equivalent.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with children/young people.
An excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards as regulated by OFSTED.
A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
If you are the person we are looking for, please click on apply. Still not sure? Don’t worry once you have applied you can speak to one of our friendly advisors, who have worked with Children themselves and have a good understanding of the provider we are recruiting for, so they can answer any questions you may have.
- Deputy Manager
- Young people