Are you a caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team player with a can-do approach who really cares about the needs of young people?
This is a rewarding opportunity to work in a residential care setting, providing day to day support, guidance and activities to vulnerable children and teenagers.
As a Deputy Care Manager, every day will be different and you won’t find a more rewarding career.
My client is offering a New Starter Bonus, if you have a Level 5 Leadership & Management in Residential Childcare (with the residential management pathway), or what they deem to be equivalent you will receive a £1000 bonus paid in instalments!
Deputy Care Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to lead staff teams to provide a high level of care
- Provide a safe environment for the young people in your care
- Ensure your record keeping and administrative duties are up to date and organized for the managers review
- Ability to manage the home in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Experience leading or managing staff in a residential childcare setting
- Be flexible and able to undertake shift work including weekends and sleep-ins
- Up to date knowledge of the current legislation governing the sector
- Experience of Ofsted Inspections
- Attend professional meetings and work contributively with the professional network
Deputy Care Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Level 2 or Level 5 Team Leader or Management qualification
- Experience in a therapeutic setting
- Proven success of development of staff teams and individuals
- Senior 1 year (Preferred)
- Residential Childcare 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving License
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
Deputy Care Manager Benefits:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- 'Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
- 'Perk Box’,
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when complete Level 5
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
- Free meals on shift
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
Closing date: Friday 30th August 2019
Contact: Priya at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'