About the role
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to residents.
- You will have a passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of residents first, finding new ways to enrich resident’s lives within a home and delivering outstanding customer care.
- You will manage all aspects of a home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas.
- Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships.
- As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we’re looking for
- You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you’ll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind.
- The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements.
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
- Care Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
Balfor Recruitment is an award winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing. With over 20 years of proven success within the recruitment industry we can provide specialist staff.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role you can click "applynow" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
- care manager
- Deputy care manager
- Head of care