DEPUTY CARE MANAGER - RGN - (CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER) - Residential Care Home - Orpington BR5 area.
Full time, permanent
Salary: £45,000k per annum to £52,000k per annum dep. upon exerience.
Hours: 40 hours per week
A dedicated Deputy Care Manager ( - RGN - (Clinical Services Manager) is required to join a luxury Care Home in Orpington BR5 area. You will be working with the management team in leading this flagship service - a 75 bed luxury residential care home for residential, nursing and dementia care.
- As the Deputy Manager ( Clinical Services Manager), you will work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of this luxury Residential Care Home, whilst delivering 24-hour personalised residential, nursing and dementia care.
- You will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed, and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day.
- As a beacon of this Care Group brand, you will also work to ensure that exceptional care and support is at the heart of everything you do, so that you can ensure that you are enabling the residents to live happy and fulfilling lives within a warm and welcoming environment.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience as a RGN with an active pin
- Ideally have prior experience of minumum 2 years in a nursing or care home
- Have prior experience of leadership or management
- Possess excellent IT skills
Suitable qualified RGN - Deputy Care Manager(s) can Apply by sending over your updated CV and Contact Details.
- REGISTERED NURSE
- DEPUTY CARE MANAGER
- CLINICAL CARE MANAGER
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'